Specialised audiological diagnostics in the country
Our fully qualified staff specialise in complex audiological diagnoses for all ages. You don’t have to travel to Melbourne or Adelaide.
Veterans and Pensioners
We provide free hearing tests and quality hearing devices to eligible veterans, pensioners and their dependents.
Private (Self-funded) Clients
There is no need for a GP referral, just walk in the door at any of our clinics for a one hour hearing diagnosis.
We provide free children’s hearing health services at Mildura Base Hospital, and private testing at all our clinics.
Industrial hearing tests
We conduct industrial hearing tests at all our premises, or we can bring our mobile van to your worksite.
We offer a special exercise program, and advise you on how to manage and feel more in control of your symptoms.
We can provide relief and help you with management techniques to help quieten the sounds caused by tinnitus.
Auditory processing therapy
Our staff are specially qualified to diagnose and treat Auditory Processing Disorder (APD).
We don’t just sell hearing aids. Our other services include
- Cerumen (ear wax) and debris Management
- Counseling: Help you Live with Hearing Loss
- We Travel to Deliver Hearing Care to the Elderly
- Community Outreach and Support
- Free Hearing Screenings in our Community
- Hearing Tests, Hearing Aids and Listening Devices
- Hearing Aid Programming, fitting, adjustment, and rehabilitation.
- Advice: How Health and Exercise Affect your Hearing
- Education: Help Preserve your Hearing – Preventative
- Follow up Hearing Aid Maintenance (if you choose)
- Customised Hearing Protection