OUR CLIENTS’ PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
We respect the privacy rights of every client.
All client information collected by Country Hearing Care in providing a health service is maintained as private and confidential.
Every Country Hearing Care employee signed our Employee Privacy Statement as part of their terms and conditions of employment.
We respect the privacy rights of every visitor to our website.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect the information you provide when you fill out a form on our website.
Do we comply with the Australian SPAM Act 2003?
Do we sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Those who assist us to operate our website, or conduct our business, may have limited access to your information, provided that they agree to keep all information confidential. We may also release your information, to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, and protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting our website, you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions without notice. Changes are reflected in the modification date: These Terms and Conditions were last modified on 11 November 2016.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, and tools, either directly or indirectly (referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended, as permitted by the terms of this Agreement, applicable laws, regulations and ethical online practices and guidelines.
You understand that:
- To access our Resources, you may be required to provide personal information, such as identification, contact details. You agree that all information you provide is accurate and current.
- Accessing, or attempting to access, our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is prohibited. You agree not to access, or attempt to access, our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks on which our Resources are located or connected, is prohibited.
- Copying, duplicating, reproducing, selling, trading, or reselling our Resources is prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorised activities by you, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services. We do not monitor content posted by users of these various communication tools. If you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, it is your responsibility to use them in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or distribute any content that:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- contains any type of unauthorised or unsolicited advertising;
- impersonates any person or entity, including all Country Hearing Care employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that does not comply with our Terms and Conditions, including any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other third party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it does not violate or infringe on any third party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Country Hearing Care. This refers and applies only to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the process necessary to use our Resources.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Country Hearing Care and its parent company and affiliates, their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or the failure to fulfil any obligations herein. We reserve the right to defend any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under these Terms and Conditions. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”.
You also understand and agree that any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our resources is done at your own discretion and risk and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
Limitation of Liability
Country Hearing Care will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Country Hearing Care and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is prohibited, unless authorised by the Director of Country Hearing Care.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your access and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us.
This website is hosted by Web Division Pty. Ltd., Victoria, Australia. It can be accessed by most countries. As each country’s laws may differ from those of Victoria, by accessing our website, you agree that the laws of Victoria, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website. Any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in courts located in Australia. You agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
By visiting our website Country Hearing Care you consent to our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us if you have any questions
Country Hearing Care, 194 Ontario Avenue, Mildura VIC 3500
03 5022 7333